TELEDYNE ISCO 2151P Intrinsically Safe, Permanent Flow System
Teledyne ISCO’s 2100 Series offers flexible, modular design and easy configuration for a wide range of networked open-channel flow monitoring applications, including Inflow and Infiltration studies, CMOM and AMP data collection, and river monitoring.
Compact, stackable, NEMA 4x, 6P (IP68) modules snap together to provide the capabilities needed for practically any site and monitoring requirement.
- Rugged, submersible enclosure meets NEMA 4X, 6P and IP68 requirements.
- A 25-foot Communication Cable provides safe, in-the-field connection to a laptop computer with 9-pin sub-D serial port.
- The quick-connect Area Velocity sensor can be easily removed and interchanged in the field, without needing recalibration.
- Chemically resistant epoxy encapsulated sensor withstands abuse and resists oil and grease fouling as well as the need for frequent cleaning.
- High-capacity internal desiccant cartridge keeps the vent free of moisture during normal operation.
- Pressure transducer vent system automatically compensates for atmospheric pressure changes to maintain accuracy.
- Replaceable hydrophobic filter protects against water intrusion during submersion.
- Easy software upgrades. New operating software can be downloaded into non-volatile “flash” memory, without affecting stored program and data.
- Secure data storage. All data are continuously stored in “flash” memory to protect against loss in case of power failure.
- Records and stores input voltage data for future reference.
- Rollover memory with variable rate data storage lets you change the data storage interval when programmed conditions occur.
- 38.4k baud communication provides speedy setup and data retrieval.
- Open channel flow measurement in Hazardous Locations (Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D)
- Level measurement in explosive or potentially explosive areas, such as manholes, digesters and storage tanks
- Measure shallow flows in small pipes. The low-profile Area Velocity sensor minimizes flow stream obstruction and senses velocity in flows down to 1 inch (25 mm) in depth.
- Permanent flow monitoring
- Remote flow monitoring.
Isco 2151P Intrinsically Safe Flow System for Permanent Installations
|Size (H x W x D):||
3.75 x 9.5 x 11.0 inches (9.5 x 24.0 x 28.0 cm)
5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
12V DC, 100 mA nominal (CSA-approved intrinsically safe)
CSA Certified for Class I, Div. 1 Group C & D. Temperature Code – T3C at 60° C, ambient. CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 157-92. UL Standard No. 913, Feb. 21, 1994
Non-volatile, programmable flash; can be updated using PC without opening enclosure; retains user program after updating
|Flow Rate Conversions:||
Up to 2 independent level-to-area conversions and/or level-to-flow rate conversions
Round, U-shaped, rectangular, trapezoidal, elliptical, with silt correction
Up to 50 level-area points
Level-to-Flow Rate Conversions
V-notch, rectangular, Cipolletti, Isco Flow Metering Inserts, Thel-Mar
Parshall, Palmer-Bowlus, Leopold-Lagco, trapezoidal, H, HS, HL
Round, U-shaped, rectangular, trapezoidal
Up to 50 level-flow rate points
|Total Flow Calculations:||
Up to 2 independent, net, positive or negative, based on either flow rate conversion
|Data Storage Memory:||
Non-volatile flash; retains stored data during program updates. Capacity 395,000 bytes (up to 79,000 readings, equal to over 270 days of level and velocity readings at 15 minute intervals, plus total flow and input voltage readings at 24 hour intervals)
Level, velocity, flow rate 1, flow rate 2, total flow 1, total flow 2, input voltage
Rollover with variable rate data storage based on level, velocity, flow rate 1, flow rate 2, total flow 1, total flow 2, or input voltage
15 or 30 seconds; 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes; or 1, 2, 4, 12, or 24 hours. 5 Bytes per reading.
|Setup and Data Retrieval:||
Serial connection to IBM PC or compatible computer with Isco Flowlink Software.
0° to 140°F (-18° to 60°C)
-40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C